1.01.2009

Welcome to Novice in NYC


I moved to NYC for an unpaid internship. I thought it would be easy to find a part-time job and I would be able to live it up in the big city. Well, the economy had a different idea. So I find myself employed, but unpaid, and struggling to live in this expensive environment.

I will document my experience as I strive to find fun and CHEAP things to do and places to eat. I hope this blog will serve as a guide to future NYC novices and help others live it up without breaking the bank.

1 comments:

Chef IM not said...

Thanks for looking out for the other guy or gal in your same shoes.... sharing info helps alot !!

After reading your piece on 99 cent stores, I just thought you should know about the service I recently stumbled across that shops for you at many dollar stores, Jack's 99 in particular, and delivers!!!! They browse the stores looking for new items and update their cyber-aisles on a weekly basis.... They give you recipe ideas with products you can buy from them & music to listen to all the while you are shopping from home in your PJs... It's really cool !!!

www.dollardirect.yolasite.com

Post a Comment